Monday, February 25, 2008

MEETING

Snow storm warning!
There may be a snow storm tomorrow, I've heard of upwards of 15 cm...
people who live far away i don't want to make you risk the roads.

I need to know if moving the meeting to Wednesday is possible. Please post a yes or a no. or call me.

I need an answer from everyone so please do so. If i get an answer from everyone Ill make a post.

If not. Its still tomorrow, and well just hope for no snow.

Thanks all.
- Jake


Side note:

Laura, It was late when I typed that and because of that I guess I did not type what I was trying to say correctly. I was suggesting that you DO go home, and DO care. Simply suggesting that you come for a little while early on then leave. So you wouldn't have to sacrifice too much for school.
I want you to be home with your family, family > school.

4 comments :

  1. Sooji "Seraphina" Lee said...

    Wednesday is fine for me.

    However, no thursday; I have an appointment with my dentist in TO.

  2. Super Happy Animation Go! said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  3. Super Happy Animation Go! said...

    any other day is good with me.

    Jack

  4. Bryan said...

    Any day is fine with me, but how do I know if no one is coming tomorrow.