El Tigre Refrence Animation

Loading...

Monday, November 26, 2007

Everyones stuff is now up, First upload was done at 8, took 15 min to finish them all! Sorry i'm 15 min late :P

Find your part here, clean it up, add a panel or two if you think it needs it.

Dave = take off
Jake = Opening pan for titles, and closing night sky shot.
Lisa = Looking around + the stuff I labeled here for you.

Thanks all!

If someone could contact Miyeon and Steve for me to let them know about this I would be ultra happy!


See yall tomorrow
- Jake Fullerton -

2 comments :

  1. Sooji "Seraphina" Lee said...

    Could you post the new model sheet for the kid as well?
    Thanks~

  2. Jake Fullerton said...

    I was stupid and in such a hurry to get home to break down the boards that i forgot to drag the saved scans onto my portable, just use the old model, the changes are minimal and wont affect the story at all.