El Tigre Refrence Animation

Loading...

Saturday, March 1, 2008


So here's the kid (Billy?) in all his flashy glory. Not totally done, (ie he needs mouth and eye shapes) but he's almost there. I think we should change his proportions a bit though. The alien is coming along as well. I may be able to get his turnaround done tonight. We'll see.
Also here's a video of the kid that I did in maya:

video

So anyone that wants to help tomorrow is welcome to come, and is very appreciated. I don't know exactly what will be left to do (other than one billion mouth shapes), but I'm sure there will be no shortage of work. Bring a list of any props that you need to do for your scenes, and I can help you build them.

SO to recap: Sunday at 12:00 we are having a character building session. Please come. This means you Lettie and Lisa.

3 comments :

  1. David Hwang said...

    I'll show up a bit late... sorry.

  2. DrawDoll said...

    HEy sorry i couldn't post the video last time it wasn't working .

  3. Lisa Tao said...

    whoa o_O;;
    i guess i missed the meeting..
    i just got back from toronto